After waiting for the rug to be pulled out from under me and finally relaxing a little and accepting that things were actually going to work out for us and this house….the fucking rug got ripped out from under us.

My Realtor never got the loan approval letter from our buyer so when she went to get it today she was told that he just found out he was being transfered and wouldn’t be able to but the house. She thinks he’s lying and wants a letter from his employer. But really, so what if he is lying. If he pulls out, he pulls out. The best that can happen is I get to keep his measly $500 earnest money.

Meanwhile, we’ve been working towards getting our loan solidified for the house in Ga. That’s what I was worried about. The seller there has been such a flake that I thought something would happen there, but all of that worked out. Our loan was approved, the seller signed everything she needed to sign. Things were going well.

We can’t own 2 houses. We can’t afford it, and our loan is contingent on the sale of this house.

I thought I was done fighting. Looks like I was just warming up.

Advertisements